On 1 December 2017 a new type of tenancy will come into force, called the private residential tenancy, this will replace assured and short assured tenancy agreements for all new tenancies. Find out more

Private rented housing panel/Private rented housing committee

If your home doesn't reach a certain standard of repair and your landlord won't do the work, you can apply to the Private Rented Housing Panel (PRHP). If the Private Rented Housing Panel think you have a case, it will pass your application to the Private Rented Housing Committee who will look into the situation and can order your landlord to carry out the repairs.You can visit the PRHP website  to see previous repairs decisions from the PRHP.

Fill out my online form.