A guide to: Ending a tenancy as a landlord


This guide will help you when you come to the end of the tenancy and you want your tenant to leave the property. Normally this happens without incident, but sometimes it is good to know what you need to do if it all goes wrong. Your tenants are protected by the law against harassment and unlawful eviction, so do read this guide carefully before you take any action.

Fill out my online form.